This time of year is so desired to enjoy and relax, but sometimes can become a reason to discuss and a source of increased stress.For this reason, we want to share with you these practical tips to live a stress-free holiday, to make the most of them and return with the batteries recharged POINT:
- Do not idealize holidays. It's about disconnecting. Worrying
about making a lot of plans can hurt us and create too much stress. You do not need a great trip to an island paradise; the
idea is to get
out of the routine and rest. For
example, we can go camping to enjoy nature and fresh air or take advantage
of this time to learn something new, like skating or learning a language.
- Feed the couple relationship. It is a good time to spend more time with your partner and get to know each other better. Beware, because confrontations may appear due to spending more time together than the rest of the year, but the truth is that we can take advantage of the holidays to learn from the relationship and strengthen the bonds. It is a good opportunity to mature the relationship. We advise you to read the post RED ALERT: living together as a couple during the holidays.
- Physical activity and sport. Sport is health. In vacations we have the free time that we lack the rest of the year to perform physical activity, which is so beneficial for our health, taking advantage of fresh air and friends and family -or with new people, alone, etc-. Maybe some hiking route through any of the magnificent corners of our country, some water sports such as diving or snorkeling, etc. Come, do not stay all day lying on the pool chair, find what you like most and move the skeleton!
- Disconnect from technologies. We live hooked to the mobile and social networks, and holidays can also help us relax and relax from digital stress. Turn off the wifi and leave the tablet at home. Enjoy your vacation with all your senses. Pass the 15,000 photos with your mobile phone and get a simple use and shoot camera to immortalize the great moments of this holiday; it will be much more fun. You deserve it.
- Take care of yourself. Remember everything you've gone through and what the holidays mean: a moment to rest and reward yourself for everything you've done to get here. Be generous with yourself and reward yourself! Take care of a conscious diet , it's a great time to take care of yourself inside and out. Spend time doing the things you like most: enjoy long walks, take the opportunity to read a good novel in the shade, go dancing, whatever you like!Open yourself to positive feelings and enjoy them, because you deserve them.
The Thrive Global Community welcomes voices from many spheres. We publish pieces written by outside contributors with a wide range of opinions, which don’t necessarily reflect our own. Learn more or join us as a community member!